"19093198366: Do you know which beta has a white accord parked in the back? We are going to have to tow it in an hour."
This was the text message that I received at 10:08 or so on my way into work today...Not knowing the number or having the person in my contact, I assumed it was someone I knew but didn't get the chance to save their number in my phonebook. So playing along and not wanting to be rude I responded..
"Beta? Frat guy?"
"19093198366: Yea. Des went out there earlier and said it was a beta car. I have to leave in an hour so if its still there im going to have to tow it :("
Hahaha my response was just to try to gauge who this person was, but I don't know a Des, so I was completely stumped at this point. After letting a few minutes pass, I responded..
"Wait...who is this?"
To which was responded to by our mystery texter with
"19093198366: Oh just found out it is jacks. He is going to move it."
Ok, I don't know ANY jacks who drive a white accord either, it is turning out to be an interesting 24 hours. Oh yeah, I haven't slept yet. WEAK.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Talk about awkward...
Posted by
Ray Chong Chen
at
10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment