Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Debt be damned...

This is how your master debt...


That is one of two credit cards that I shredded yesterday here at work. It felt liberating and terrifying at the same time. On one hand, my potential to accrue debt is decreased by a good percentage, yet at the same time, my spending power goes down. A double edged sword, indeed. I also removed the two aforementioned shredded cards from any online accounts such as amazon.com or paypal that they are linked with. As soon as they are paid off, they are a thing of the past. What's sad is these are the two credit cards I've had the longest...

3 comments:

Miss Tina said...

good for you!

deydey said...

that pic looks like it's from a magazine.. a finance magazine. is that really your hand?

dirtgandhi said...

good shit ray! fuck plastic? back to the hard cold cash? i applaud you on that, i don't think i'll be making a move like that for a while.