Talk about being in the right place at the right time!
| Subtotal | $899.99 |
| | FREE |
| Tax (7.75%) | $69.75 |
| Recycling Fee | $10.00 |
| Total | $979.74 |
So, I was writing up that last blog about to get some shut eye when I hear that all too familiar chime from Microsoft Outlook telling me that I have a new message to check. I finished up writing that last blog and clicked over, and I saw it. It was a Buy.com ad, but this time it said Samsung 42" Plasma HDTV $899.99. Holy shit, I thought to myself!!! Without hesitation or regard for current financial standing, I added it to my cart and paid for it. I still haven't decided whether or not I should keep it. But I'm leaning towards selling it off for some quick cash. I get a rush out of shit like this lol!! This is why I have so many Jordans now haha... K sleep time. How exciting..
Oh yeah, this unit retails for $2599.99 btw. POOP STAINS!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment