Wednesday, May 09, 2007

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

There are few things in this world I despise more than Fallout Boy. Them niggaz is surely gay. Example:

"I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate, oh so intricate
I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate, oh so intricate"

Wtf does that even mean? If I, personally, were to interpret that, I'd say that leading man, means he's a fucking queer, but he hides it pretty well, and it's oh so intricate, oh so intricate. Fuckin faggot. Die.

On that note, Gym Class Heroes are fuckin wack too, because of that queerball too. Baba dada!

2 comments:

Miss Tina said...

i've never heard that song but it does seem pretty bad. haha. i hate all boys that have swoopy hair in the front and wear eyeliner and have tight pants and black nail polish and have 923847 piercings and yeah, i hate them.

johnkimble said...

yo gym class heroes are > than fagout boy though. however both do score unimaginably high on the bullshit scale.