The Friday that just passed was my boy Sal's 23rd birthday. I really can't believe that I've pretty much known this cat for almost 5 years. Holy shit! Time fucking FLIES. It was only yesterday that we were some young ass 18 year olds trying to act all mature, and now we're some old ass 23 year olds trying to act young...My my my, how things have changed...Back then, me and Ricky pretty much made it so that Sal hated alcohol. That "double" shot pretty much scarred his relationship with fire water for the rest of his young adult life. 5 years later, his ass has NO DAMN CHOICE haha! I feel bad, but I pretty much became his drunken shadow on his birthday lol. This is gonna be a picture heavy post, so enjoy!
The birfday boy gettin his walk on..
Fuji on his way to OOOOUTTTTERRR SPACEEE...
Yours truly on my way to the African Savannah...Don't mind my drugged up co-pilot...
Ye Olde Burger Joint(aka Red Robin...)
Sal's bachelor pad...time to get inebriated...
Bye Sal...
Sal chasin' his Crown with Heineken...you don't see this in the 5sick2!!
Drunken comfort setting in, me settling in like Isaac Hayes on Love Boat(Won't front, I've NEVER seen that show...)
Mostephanitely x Bleach x Pkwai
<(^_^)>
Peer pressure is a bitch!
Me drunk dialing on Sal's T-Mobile Sidekick III, Bleach looking on in disappointment...
It was around this time that Sal began to lose his ability to "Say it" and not "Spray it"...
Haha, if you've ever been to Sal's house, you'd know how NOT COOL it is to do this...
Yeah?
Yeah.
I think Salvador is feeling the effects of the alcohol?
In his absence, a stunt double had to be found...lol!!
The man behind the camera, responsible for these badass pics, Dennis Chang, he's available for parties/weddings/debuts/bar mitzvah's!! Great rates! Contact me for info!!
Holla..so yeah, I think this was a good farewell to Frat Boy Ray...It's time to get back into Loser Ray mode for a while..
Peace.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Saru hits the big 2-3...
Posted by
Ray Chong Chen
at
9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL @ the "stunt double"!
sal looks fucking skinny too. what the hell are you guys on? i need me some.
gooood times
Post a Comment