Well, last night, I did the laundry and decided that it would also be a good time to clean up my room a bit. Since some people are way too cool *ahem* deydey *ahem* to come over and visit their old college buddies, I decided I'd share with you guys how my room looks, while it's clean lol.
First off, this is where I lay my head down to rest every night, well almost every night...
Hahaha red bedsheet, you don't know shit about that son..true king shit, and yes, I sleep with my laptop. I'm a cyber junkie and can't bear to be without you guys for a single moment, even while I sleep. =P
Some decoration...
Muhammad Ali is the first thing I see every morning, reminding me that "Impossible is Nothing."
This is a wall scroll written by my Father and given to me when I moved out. It says, "Being home for a thousand days is good, while being away from home for one moment is hard. At home, depend on your parents. On your journeys, depend on your friends. It's better to bow your head and depend on yourself than to lift your head and beg others."
This is easily my most prized possession, EVER.
Next up is my kicks, of which I just realized I have too many of yet can never have enough of...

HAHA yes, those are Vans Slip-Ons, I am a trendy wendy, what can i say? But they are damn comfy, I will gladly admit that. A lot of my other shoes are kinda stupid and I just bought them as a joke, like my G-Units lol. The shoes that get the most use, as you can see are probably my DVS and my New Balances, I rock the Pumas on occasion but those bitches kinda hurt...
Jordan's baby, I've been officially bitten by the bug.
Here is my closet, which I also realize is getting full of crap that will probably never get put to full use, but it constantly being added to...
So yeah, after making this blog, I realize how materialistic I've become, of which I mentioned to Dee Ho, who just said that "It just shifted man, from cars to clothes." Which isn't that bad I guess? Clothes are a lot cheaper in contrast. Sorry for the superficial and meaningless post guys, just wanted to share. =)
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
My little corner of the world...
Posted by
Ray Chong Chen
at
1:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you're just stylin' these days.
your room looks cleaner, i wonder how long you'll keep that up. i don't see all your seats in there anymore.. or are they behind the camera?
i love that scroll from your father, such wisdom!
P.S. i 2nd deydey to visit asap!
Post a Comment