Monday, March 05, 2007

I know I've been a real bad girl =(

Hello...

Quick weekend recap, the celebration of Peggy and Young Exec Youngster's birthdays continued, and we partied like fratboys. I've learned after this experience that I probably won't be drinking again for a while. I was concious for a total of about 30 minutes after we returned from the store to buy 2 bottles of Chivas Regal and a large bottle of Crown Royal. The last thing I remember is sitting down at the kitchen table...and then all of a sudden it's 9 in the morning and I'm sleeping on the living room floor. I move onto the couch, after removing my vomit covered shirt, and I sleep there for another 2 hours. I finally leave Peggy's house and I'm still drunk as piss, and I drive home, reeking of alcohol and other gross shit. I'm still wondering if it was me who threw up, or someone else, because I had no recollection. As I get home and hop on AIM after a shower and some dry heaving, I come to learn that, I had apparently threw up on myself after I blacked out on the chair, leading me to be left outside on the lawn, where I spent a good deal of the night, and where a fight almost ensued. Hahah, I am so fuckin' retarded. To boot, I lost my jade ring and my camera, luckily, the Casio is in Youngster's possession. Never again...













I lounged around all day on Saturday recovering and today I woke up and went to the Nordstrom Rack to reup on some more trendy gear. Toan came along and I got to drive my next car. My dream car. The ///M3 really is the ultimate driving machine. Good power, good luxury. Holy crap, it completely changed my prospective of what a good car is. Getting back into the 4 door just felt really flimsy and sub-par. It made me feel like less of a person going from the M to the Civic. Superficial? Probably, but damn, you have to drive it to know what I'm talking about. Sports Mode is like mechanical crack my friends. This week, the plans are to get back onto a healthly, nutritional diet and to ace my midterm on Wednesday, and finish my programs for Comp. Sci on Thursday night. I'm considering going back this weekend to Modesto to celebrate my Father's 80th birthday. A true milestone. Cheers.

2 comments:

Miss Tina said...

daaaaaaaaaaamn, EIGHTY! a milestone, indeed.

good luck on your midterm!

deydey said...

i can't believe you're knocked out on the grass like that. hah! you're outta control.

i've been MIA on AIM (hah! palindrome - MIA AIM) due to the broken sidekick, but i shall return after wednesday. good luck on your test too!