of a fulltime student/part time worker...
Here I am at the daily grind where I spend the majority of my day...a second home if you will...
I got a great deal on this pair of used black/red Air Jordan XIII's, and they finally came in today...I was a bit pensive about buying used shoes at first, but the price was right, and the style was right and I just couldn't bring myself to wear a pair of new in box XIII's and break their seals, so these XIII's were perfect and I did in fact wear them today!


I left class a little early so that I could head over to Buca Di Beppo in Brea to celebrate the birthday's of Miss Peggy Ho and Chris Young Exec. As always, it was a blast hanging out with the usual bunch. Frank Sinatra was even in the building!


Hahah I have no idea why they would have this right next to our dining table..
After dinner, the faithful headed out to the Yard House in Downtown Brea for some post-party drinks...Chris Young is 5 years old! Leap year child ftl!
Peggy! This girl makes the best cupcakes hands down. Don't even try to test.
K, had a good time today. Considering going to Rosarito, anyone wanna come? And yes, I did drink tonight, but in a very controlled fashion. Haters! Chivas/Green Tea and some Crown Royal this weekend f'sh0!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Another random day in the life...
Posted by
Ray Chong Chen
at
2:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you're a drinkin' fanatic..keepin' it real "intox" aren't you? haha..peace
Post a Comment