Yesterday was a pretty great day.. One of the better days that I've had in a while.
The day started off with a beautiful morning commute to work...

Despite some rain later in the day, the mission to head out to Santa Monica had to be made to support the homie Fuji. My old co-worker, Bic, just recently moved out to SoCal from Modesto so I thought it'd be fun to bring her along to join in the fun. Below is the aftermath.
A little pre-show drinking...





Then Coincidence got on the mic and straight killed it while Equip`d did his thang...









Some interesting reading material in the little boy's room lol...

It was also a mini-celebration for TK Thomas Kellenberger's birthday, and we all know what happens on your birthday...



So all in all, a fun night, a lot of interesting new developments. Stay tuned.
Side note: I think there really is cause for concern about my drinking habits...what started off as "I'm only going to have a vodka tonic, or two.." turned into "HEY LET'S GET JAGER BOMBS," mind you, this was after a vodka tonic, some tokyo tea, a new castle, another vodka tonic, a shot of patron, and a previous jager bomb. bunk stuff.
I like to leave blogs on a good note, so check this out...
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Coincidence at Zanzibar February 27, 2007
Posted by
Ray Chong Chen
at
11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Who'd of thought hello kitty was so damn elitist. I'm pretty sure it was because i can't dance and i was wayyy drunk. But still, i can't feel that rejected, i mean the girl's wearing a hello kitty BACKPACK.
i think that backpack is cute. and you are starting to drink a lot!! calm down!!
i wish i coulda gone to their show but weekday shows are really hard to make, esp. when its soooo far.
either way, glad you guys had a great time!
man i need to move back to socal for a minute....
Post a Comment