2006 Winter
LIT THRY & CRITISM
CRITISM
100A
C
HIST&THRY LIT JRN
LIT JRN
101A
B+
MUSIC WRITING
LIT JRN
103
C+
DEFOE
LIT JRN
103
C+
I've secured my future here at UCI. I will return. I will be back to fulfill my calling in life. The weight has been lifted. Seriously though, this last week has been the longest of my life waiting for these fucking grades to come out. I feel like I've aged 3 years just from the suspense. But, I'm in there. Ya boy is here to stay. HOLLER AT ME!!!
I LOVE FUCKING LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Friday, March 31, 2006
YES!!!
Posted by
Ray Chong Chen
at
3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i've never seen so many exclamation points out of you! haha.. but i'm happy for you nigga! see ya in the vine! ZoTzOt forever!
haha congrats rayray! how come you weren't this excited when i saw you the other day?? but seriously, i'm happy for you!
Post a Comment