Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Predicting your future with your mp3's

sup niyyaz, i was cruising through deydey's old blogs and peeped this old survey and remembered how fun it was, so i did it again.

you guys should try it.

load up all your mp3's and have it play randomly.

ask the question and the mp3 that plays is your answer.

don't cheat.


What does next year have in store for me?
"I wanna fuck you" Akon HAHAHAHAH WTF

What's my love life like?
"Get it Shawty" - Lloyd

What do I say when life gets hard?
"Where I'm From" - The Game feat. Nate Dogg

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
"Sabbatical with Options" - Prefuse 73 feat. Aesop Rock

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
"In the Waiting Line" - Zero 7

What do you want as a career?
"Ultimate Satisfaction" - Ludacris

Your favorite saying?
"Hello" Evanescence

Favorite place?
"Best Friend(Remix)" - 50 cent ft. Olivia

What's your Porn star name?
"We Do This" - TI

Where would you go on a first date?
"You Can't Kill Me" - Nas

Drug of choice?
"My Life" - Fabolous

Describe yourself?
"Time is Running Out" - Muse

What is the thing I like doing most?
"Right or Wrong" - Planet Asia

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
"The Dope Show" - Marilyn Manson

How will I die?
"Idlewild Blues" - Outkast

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i knew your career would involve satisfaction dun!