Ok, so as I mentioned in earlier posts, Eastbay is fuckin gay! Anyways, I was lucky enough to be able to order a pair of White/Royal-Blue Air Jordan Retro IV's, but I also had a pair of White/Royal-Blue Air Jordan Retro V's on backorder. As it happens, before I had decided whether or not I should cancel the order on my V's they had already shipped them out in the mail. Assholes! But no matter, one can NEVER have enough V's, as it has been announced by Jordan Brand that they will NEVER retro V's again, ever. The boxes arrived today, separately, and I was a bit pissed off to see that the boxes were a bit fucked up. But no matter, my kicks were in ok condition I suppose. Here are the pics...
Notice the dents...

Back in 89...
Air Jordan Retro IV

Famous Starz and Straps ain't got "SHIT" on these stars...




Nothing new here...
Air Jordan Retro V



Also bought some matching shirts, cuz that what trendy fags do...

I'm a material girl, living in a material world...
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Shit is getting out of hand..
Posted by
Ray Chong Chen
at
2:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like how that tshirt says "FOB" and the kicks are coo too.
Post a Comment