Wednesday, March 07, 2007

FTW = For The Win...

So today was actually a pretty good day...

I've been on a roll since yesterday I guess, from when my damn car door window fell into the door and I couldn't get the window to roll up. So, sitting in the parking lot of the bank, I had to remove my door panel and realign the window so that my damn car wouldn't be stolen. I was surprised that I got it done in 30 minutes without so much as breaking a sweat.

I then went to the gym with Kaju and I did some pretty heavy lifting on the bench. I came home and knocked out only to wake up at 3:00 am, unable to sleep. Thus, the really, really early blog in the morning. I weighed in today and am back at 170 lbs. again, thank god, or your own preferred spiritual being. I was actually able to get a pair of Military Jordan IV's from eastbay, I guess it's all about being ready at all times to buy shit from eastbay. I'll make it a point to update their Retro Jordan listing daily and hourly. Luck of the draw, I suppose. Other than that, I caught up with a lot of my duties at work, and that's always good. Picked up my new jacket that I got from www.karmaloop.com from DHL and saw this on the short drive back to the office.







Haha freaking bro's crack me up. Anyways, that picture really summed up my day. On 3 hours of sleep and a total of about 10 minutes of prep work, I fuckin murdered that Literature 33 test. Shit was cake, homie. First one done, "ftw!" Got a good shoulder workout after class and I came home to a perfect, cozy little parking spot right in front of the pad. Checked the email and got the word from eastbay that the Military IV's are confirmed and will be shipped tomorrow! Can't ask for much more than that! Hope your guys' days were just as good!

2 comments:

Miss Tina said...

i love those kinda days

dirtgandhi said...

good job man...productive is the way to be. you have a thing for civic windows, i remember that happening to your hatch when you first got it...