Looking at my past few blogs, I haven't really updated you nukkas with much content, so I suppose I will do that now.
The aforementioned Literature Midterm of last week was taken, and aced, in my opinion at least, final judgment shall be left to my Professor. Thursday night marked the beginning of my Spring Break, so I headed out to Dave and Buster's Arcadia with the Chink Squad, better known as Pennis and Ed. It was my girl Nay Nay's birthday so we proceeded to get the party crackin with some Jager Redbulls all night. I've learned that when I drink, I can't control myself and I eat whatever, so that needs to stop. Money spending goes a little crazy too. Now, a word on DnB Arcadia, this fuckin place is literally like a time capsule of the fuckin SGV man lol. Bunch of AzN wannabe gangsters decked out in Express and shit like they're gonna come to my spot to ask for protection money for their Dai Lo's. Hair all slicked back with some Techno ass bullshit. Fags. The girlies there are all cake-faced too, how endearing.
Friday, going on very little sleep, I hobbled into work and did some moving. After work, I had two parties to attend. What can I say? I'm a popular guy...haha yeah right. But yeah, it was my boy Black Pie's birthday party so we bought up the bar at the Yard House Irvine Spectrum..Hung around for a bit and convinced Kaju's stankin ass to come out to the 626 with me and Pennis for the formal celebration of Nay Nay's 23rd birthday at The Dream, some stupid ass club in Rowland. This place was seriously filled to the brim with fobby fucks with long hair and pinstriped American Eagle shirts. It's pretty much the entire campus of Irvine Valley College, just coming out to Rowland Heights to turn into apple-faced drunk chinks for the weekend. But it's all good, I suppose.
Saturday, I stayed in bed until about 9pm due to some unknown illness and aching, I believe it may have even been food poisoning, but that is still unconfirmed and since it has since passed from my body, I'll let it go.
Sunday, Coincidence live at the Temple Bar. Yet again, your boy tore it up on stage with Equip'd on the wheels of steel. Yet again, yours truly got shitfaced drunk and I tried to kick in my windshield while Zac was driving my car home lol. It felt good to drink again with Jan-Erick and PKwai...the night was fun, not at all how I saw it turning out in my mind, for certain reasons, but I can't ask for more, drinks, friends, music, food. That's what life is about.
"If you must steal, steal the moments that take your breath away."
^haha that was for Deyz0r. So that's it for now. pics? ok.
Me behind the wheel of my future car. Make no mistake, it's not a dream, it's an inevitably.
Peace.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
deniseebabyy (11:31:50 AM): I feel a blog coming
Posted by
Ray Chong Chen
at
11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha..you're a nut ray. SGV is still 626 to da fullest since i left i guess.haha..thanks for the wordz of wisdom on smoking homie..peace
Post a Comment