ray CHONG chen (2:20:20 AM): u know the kid in the xx2 commercial that gets the ball stolen is supposed to be kobe?
j efz0r (2:20:29 AM): HAHA
j efz0r (2:20:34 AM): I'll have to keep that in mind when I see it again
ray CHONG chen (2:20:37 AM): hahah
j efz0r (2:20:42 AM): I didn' know there was a ball stealing scene
ray CHONG chen (2:21:31 AM): http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/home/index.jsp?dlto=jtv_ct&itid=1137
ray CHONG chen (2:22:20 AM): haha but yeah
ray CHONG chen (2:22:22 AM): look for kobe
ray CHONG chen (2:22:25 AM): he's #33
j efz0r (2:23:37 AM): How is he kobe?
j efz0r (2:24:43 AM): This commercial is so tight hahaha
ray CHONG chen (2:25:11 AM): haha he's not
ray CHONG chen (2:25:13 AM): i just say that
ray CHONG chen (2:25:16 AM): cuz he's crying
j efz0r (2:25:18 AM): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ray CHONG chen (2:25:19 AM): and kobe is a faggot
j efz0r (2:25:25 AM): That n*gger got mvp what a fag
j efz0r (2:25:28 AM): I should sock him
ray CHONG chen (2:25:39 AM): he's a smug little son of a bitch
ray CHONG chen (2:25:43 AM): i bet he's only half black
j efz0r (2:25:47 AM): HAHAHAHAHA
ray CHONG chen (2:29:48 AM): i hope lebron fucks him up
j efz0r (2:30:12 AM): Haha we're such haters
j efz0r (2:30:28 AM): I hate that pile of monkey poop though on the reals.
j efz0r (2:30:42 AM): And I hate how every little kid says he's the next Jordan
ray CHONG chen (2:30:51 AM): kobe?
j efz0r (2:30:52 AM): There is no Jordan other than Jordan
j efz0r (2:30:53 AM): Yeah
ray CHONG chen (2:30:55 AM): yeah
ray CHONG chen (2:30:58 AM): kobe is kobe
ray CHONG chen (2:31:01 AM): and kobe = fag
ray CHONG chen (2:31:11 AM): = shares a name with some asian pornstar
ray CHONG chen (2:31:13 AM): = he's a bitch
j efz0r (2:31:21 AM): HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ray CHONG chen (2:31:25 AM): lol
ray CHONG chen (2:31:42 AM): haha when he scores
ray CHONG chen (2:31:45 AM): it makes me so angry
j efz0r (2:31:59 AM): HAHA
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Real Talk...
Posted by
Ray Chong Chen
at
2:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment