So, I noticed recently that I've taken on a new addiction...

Yeah, I now realize that I really, really like greenbacks. My biggest goal life is to obtain more of it. I don't know why. I kind of feel that the chasing of it is taking away the substance and value of my life. I suppose time will tell how this latest fixation pans out.
I guess my latest fiending for cash is driven by my how material I've become. It's kind of sickening. I'm slowly becoming that which I once despised. I've noticed how superficial I've turned...I buy a LOT of clothes and shoes, and it really makes me feel kind of weird. I don't even wear a lot of what I buy that much. I buy shoes to not wear them for fuck's sake. It's pretty sad. Some personal reflection is in order.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
The Pursuit of Happiness...
Posted by
Ray Chong Chen
at
2:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i hope you're not hiding that anywhre in your room ;X
Post a Comment