Let's get real for a second...
"Insert random annoying catchphrase here"
Whoever is in charge of whatever really needs to revoke the license that the Black Eyed Peas have to perform together because the shit needs to stop. Seriously...I'd rather watch The Son of the Mask twice a day for the rest of my life than hear another Black Eyed Peas song. That, or listen to Soft Rock for 6 hours straight.
First of all, you got the old looking chick who pretty much ruined them after their first album, having people like "Who the fuck is this chick? Is she guest starring on the track?"
Then you got the Skeletor lookin' motherfucker who wears some Cosmo Kramer style clothing out.
Thirdly, you've got the main vocalist who dresses as though he were still in 2nd grade.
Lastly, there's the guy that no one notices. HAHA you know who I'm talking about.
I swear these guys will sell the rights to their songs to anyone...and maybe that's the problem, when you hear these fuckers everywhere. The songs aren't even that bad, but shit, when they get stuck in your head, they get stuck in your head. I could just be trying to watch some Korean Informercials and I could swear that a Black Eyed Peas commercial would probably come on. It's that bad.
Granted, I'm not the first and foremost authority on good or bad music, but sometimes, enough is enough man. DAMN.
If you are a fan, and were offended by this posting, that's too bad. HAHA and you'll notice that the picture of the "Peaz" up there isn't the real band, it's Napoleon Dynamite and the SNL cronies doing a damn good impersonation.
Ray Chong Chen, signing off.
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Enough is enough.
Posted by
Ray Chong Chen
at
9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
don't funk with my heart ray
kudos on the post
a worthy enough girl for mr. chen... a tough one
Post a Comment